Zenonni is now hiring!
A Business Development Executive works to improve our organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call and meet potential clients & participating in negociation process.
- Create and maintain business relationships with new clients.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
Business Development Planning
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Actively cooperate with the manager to improve or identify new business opportunities and growth strategy.
- Permanently be informed on news and trends on the market in order to quickly adapt.
Activity Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered in the company’s CRM.
- Monthly follow up on performance measurements (target achievment).
- Following-up on our goals and KPIs
We are looking for
- Graduates or young professionals with a degree in business or marketing.
- Driven and result oriented personalities, with a genuine interest in fashion.
- Experience in sales is meritorious.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, taking own initiatives, open-minded culture and short decision paths.
- Team players with leadership skills wanting to grow as leaders within Zenonni.
- Your English must be fluent.
- Your personal and professional image is also apprecieted.
Do you want to be a part of our journey expanding into new markets, working with top European fashion brands and creating the best customer offer?
- Please send your application in English including CV, cover letter, high school and university grades and let us know why you want to be a part of a growing company and how you can contribute to increasing sales and profitability. Contact email adress is: contact @ zenonni.com.
- Zenonni will review all complete applications. It may take a few weeks before you hear from us, but we will get back to you as soon as we have assessed your application.
- Selected candidates will be given tests as a first step and then a telephone interview. If we believe you have what it takes, you will be invited to an interview our Head Office in Bucharest.
- If you have questions send us an email at contact @ zenonni.com